Starting this blog...

For all our lives, we've defined ourselves by school. Our majors speak to our passions, our exams to our successes and our failures, our participation in clubs and extracurriculars to the vibrancy of our social lives. Ultimately, our awareness of self and our sense of self worth are linked to our academic performance. What I've been thinking about lately is, what will it be like when school ends? Who will I be, and how will I define myself?

This blog is about helping me and other seniors discover what else defines us before we enter the real world. Whether you've got a plan or are like me and had a last-minute change of heart, I hope you use this as a forum to share experiences, give suggestions, express concerns, and most of all, celebrate the exciting future we have ahead of us!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Unique Job Search Site

I stumbled upon this site recently. It's got everything from rodeo clown to stuntman, sniper to voice actor. Even if none of these crazy jobs are for you it's a great way to get you thinking in new directions.

http://www.jobmonkey.com/uniquejobs/



No comments:

Post a Comment